Corned Beef Hash
Ever since I saw my sister's sister-in-law post that she had Corned Beef Hash for breakfast, I couldn't stop pining for it. Finally today, I made it for my family's Sunday Breakfast. My craving quickly turned into contentment!
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled, cubed & boiled till just cooked
- 1/2 cup of corned beef
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Sautee the onions until translucent.
- Put in the potatoes and stir well on high flame to give the potato a good crisp.
- Reduce the flame to medium high and put in the corned beef.
- Toss everything around nicely.
- Sprinkle the black pepper over the Corned Beef Hash.
- Serve immediately on wholemeal bread!