Sweet Potatoes Hash Browns
Everyone felt like having Hash Browns & I didn't realise we ran out of potatoes. So, I used the next best available ingredient... sweet potatoes! A choice I didn't regret, the result was a super crunchy & super yummy Sweet Potato Hash Browns!
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled & grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a large bowl, mix together the grated sweet potatoes, salt & pepper.
- Heat the oil & butter in a non-stick pan on medium flame.
- Place a handful of sweet potatoes in the pan and press the sweet potato down to form a pancake.
- After about 5-6 minutes, flip it over to brown the other side of the hash brown.
- Remove from the pan & serve immediately.