Tuna & Celery Sandwich
I have always loved sandwiches, especially when some exotic bread is being used to hold the filling. So, it was really nice to have made this Tuna & Mushroom mayonnaise mix, filled in between two slices of Sunflower Rye bread. Really, really nice!
- 2 slices of Sunflower Rye bread
- 3 pieces of salad
- 4 thin slices of tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tuna flakes
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of chopped celery
- 1 tsp of chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp of coarsely chopped black pepper
- butter for spreading
- To make the filling, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, chopped celery, chopped onions & black pepper till well combined in a bowl.
- Spread the butter on one side of the bread.
- Place salad pieces over the buttered side of the bread.
- Top with thinly sliced tomatoes.
- Evenly spread the tuna filling over the top of the tomatoes.
- Close the filling with the buttered side of the other slice of the bread.
- Enjoy immediately!