Cheese-Filled Baked Potatoes
I enjoy cooking & eating this simple Cheese-stuffed Baked Potatoes for brunch. Simple, light & easy!
- 2 large potatoes, washed
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- ½ tsp chopped garlic
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Boil the potatoes with skin on for 20 minutes until almost done.
- Split the potatoes lengthwise in half.
- Carefully scrape the insides of the potatoes into a large bowl while saving the skin
- Add the cheese, sour cream, butter, onion, garlic into the bowl of scraped potatoes.
- Stuff the mixture back into the potato skins.
- Place the potatoes back into the oven.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.