Onion Scrambled Eggs
There are days when I love a simple, smooth plain scrambled eggs. Mostly though, I love my scrambled eggs with heaps & heaps of chopped onions! Crunch here & crunch there, in between the smooth silky eggs. Yummy!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add the milk.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a shallow, heavy-based pan.
- Sautee' the chopped onions till it becomes transparent.
- Put the eggs into the pan.
- Stir gently and continuously with a wooden spoon on low-medium heat.
- It should take 3 minutes for the eggs to be ready.
- Add a knob of butter and serve immediately.