Soft-boiled Eggs on Toast
Like Din & my kids, I enjoy eggs cooked in any style for breakfast. The soft boiled eggs I had in Ipoh was awesome. Din was so envious when I sent the photos to him! Looks like we'll be heading to Ipoh for our next holiday destination! Haha!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 slice of Hainan bread
- Heat some water & salt in a small pot.
- As the water boils, put an egg into the pot very gently using a spoon.
- Put in the second egg.
- Boil the eggs for 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast a piece of bread.
- Once the toast is ready, quickly spread the butter evenly over the toast.
- Break the shell of the eggs and place the soft boiled eggs over the toast.
- Serve while hot. Perfect eaten with soy sauce.