Breakfast Steak & Eggs
Breakfast should be the heaviest meal of the day as we need the energy to use up throughout our physically active day. So, having a filling breakfast of Breakfast Steak topped with sauteed mushrooms, eggs over-easy, sausages & cherry tomatoes always leaves me extremely happy and satisfied.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 sirloin steak, cut in half (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 4 stalk chives
- Pound the steak to thin it out & and season with salt & pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, until hot.
- Place the steak in the skillet and cook on each side for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and allow the steak rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the steak on a piece of toast on a plate. Top with fried egg. Serve!
- Heat 2 nonstick egg pans over medium-low heat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in each pan.
- Break 1 egg into each saute pan.
- Cook until the whites are just set. Flip it over if you desire.
- Repeat until the eggs are done.
- Place each fried egg on the cooked steak.
- Top with sauteed mushrooms & cherry tomatoes for the perfect breakfast.